Currently 2 posts available.
Scroll down to see more
Freelance Art Teacher at Wingate School
Wingate School is seeking to recruit an energetic, flexible, and dedicated freelance Art teacher. Familiarity with autonomo would be an advantage.
The successful candidate would embrace the role at our unique school, delivering a balanced and relevant teaching programme. Recent experience of teaching the BTEC Art and Design curriculum would be a huge advantage but not essential.
The School has recently undergone inspection and is now an ‘Outstanding’ school, ranking within the top percentile of schools in the world.
We are looking for a candidate to take on a role, one who has the ability to show initiative in delivering the curriculum and be part of a dynamic team that would continue our excellent practices and standards.
- Be a nurturing individual who is passionate about children’s artistic development.
- Be an excellent communicator to encourage students in their projects and discuss progress with stakeholders.
- Have a positive attitude to create a welcoming and safe environment for students.
- Possess a growth-oriented mindset, especially towards learning and development.
- Be proactive with an organized approach to managing tasks.
- Contribute creative solutions.
- Be motivated while working independently, embracing responsibility and autonomy.
- Be excited to work with a family-owned school within a conscientious team.
And ideally have:
- An Art degree or teaching qualification.
- Artistic skills in a range of mediums.
- Experience teaching or working with children.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated long-term commitment to previous roles.
Suitably experienced candidates should complete the online application and submit an up-to-date CV and application letter.
Physics Teacher KS3, KS4 and KS5
Wingate School in Tenerife, the Canary Islands, is seeking to recruit an energetic, flexible, and dedicated Physics Teacher to start in September 2024, with the ability to teach other science subjects. The successful candidate would embrace the role at our unique school, delivering a balanced and relevant teaching programme based on the British National Curriculum at KS3 ,4 and 5.
Wingate School was recognised in our recent BSO Inspection as being “excellent” with students exceeding well beyond expectations.
We are looking for a candidate to take this key role, one who can show initiative in delivering the curriculum and be part of a dynamic team.
The successful candidate would be expected to:
- Utilise and develop exciting and stimulating schemes of work in line with new curriculum and syllabus objectives.
- Organise learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children according to age, ability and aptitude
- Assess and record progress.
- Challenge and inspire pupils to deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Work in a team of experienced teachers to develop and advance the Science Department at Wingate School
- Be a year group tutor.
Suitably experienced candidates and Newly Qualified colleagues should complete the online teachers’ application and submit this with an up to date CV, application letter and passport sized recent photograph to Curriculum Vitaes Wingate School curriculum.vitaes@
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th Feb 2024 though a suitable successful candidate may be appointed prior to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.