A place in the school may be registered by completing the below and arranging payment of the registration fee €120.00. Confirmation of a place will be given at a later date, or notification of a position on the waiting list.
No child will be admitted however, until all the entry requirements are fulfilled. These could include an interview with the parents or guardians and child either at the school or via Skype. It may be necessary to complete an entrance examination. The school reserves the right to refuse admission. If a place cannot be offered immediately the registration fee may be held or returned, at parents’ request. If we are unable to offer a class place it is necessary for parents to confirm their continued interest to remain on the waiting list at the beginning of May each year.
On applying for entry the following in-date documents will be needed:
- Birth certificate for all children
- Passports for all children
- Parents’ passports, Spanish Residencia or NIE number
- Latest school report (for children over 3 years old) and SEN report where appropriate
- Certificate of residency
- A signed declaration from your child´s previous school that there are no outstanding issues with school fees